For over forty years, we at Mass title have been providing our clients with all kinds of real estate related legal services for both residential and commercial properties, including:
- Preparation and review of Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Handling all kinds of mortgage transactions; purchase money mortgages as well as mortgage refinances
- Representation of every major mortgage lender, including Citizens Bank, Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, and many others
- Issuance of title insurance as agents for First American Title Insurance Company
- Real estate title searches of all kinds for individuals as well as for national vendors
- Escrow agent for the disbursement of funds related to real estate transactions
- Determination of real estate title issues and their resolution
- We record and retrieve documents in every Registry of Deeds in Massachusetts
We provide our services to clients throughout Massachusetts. We will travel to Borrowers’ homes for mortgage refinances; we travel to the local Registry of Deeds to handle closings for real estate purchases; we provide all of the legal services necessary for just about every kind of a real estate transaction.
Perhaps more importantly, we provide personal and responsive services. We return phone calls; we are always available to answer questions and we believe that serving our clients is a privilege and the best way of obtaining new business is by a referral from a satisfied client. We treat our clients with the utmost respect, and we appreciate their business.
As an experienced Massachusetts real estate law firm, our attorneys provide Massachusetts Title Searches and residential and commercial property real estate closing services. We also provide all kinds of escrow services.
Fast, courteous, and personal service. Reasonable fees and great turn around time for your real estate needs.
Our Massachusetts Title Search and Real Estate Closing Attorneys represents individuals and businesses throughout Massachusetts, the greater Boston area, Metro West, the North Shore and the South Shore, in communities such as Acton Agawam Amherst Andover Arlington Attleboro Barnstable Belmont Beverly Billercia Boston Braintree Bridgewater Brockton Brookline Burlington Cambridge Canton Chelmsford Chelsea Chicopee Danvers Dartmouth Dedham Dracut Easton Everett Fall River Falmouth Fitchburg Framingham Gloucester Haverhill Holyoke Lawrence Leominster Lexington Lowell Lynn Malden Marlborough Medford Melrose Metheun Milford Milton Natick Needham New Bedford Newton North Andover North Attleboro North Reading Norwood Peabody Pittsfield Plymouth Quincy Randolph Revere Salem Saugus Shrewsbury Somerville Springfield Stoughton Taunton Tewksbury Waltham Watertown Wellesley Westfield West Springfield Weymouth Woburn Worcester.